Saturday, April 28, 2007

it's saturday evening...and i am posting my past 25 days

see how seriously I am taking this non-posting thing. it's a saturday evening. and i am here in front of laptop posting 3 weeks worth of rants, gripes, recollections and pictures up. this will be the last post you will read even though it's the first that I am putting up tonight.

it's this convenient option called "post time and date".

so while catching up on my blog and you suddenly wondered how you could have missed out so many posts even though you RSS-ed, twitter-ed, bookmark-ed, click-ed through...paiseh la, i am just slow.

also, since the date reflects the date of the activity, I also don't feel so guilty la.

17 straight, not straightened:

At 4:35 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Heya i am new on here, I came upon this board I have found It extremely helpful & it's helped me out alot. I hope to contribute & assist other people like its helped me.

Thanks a load, Catch You About.

 
At 7:22 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Whats's Up i'm fresh here, I came accross this message board I find It amply helpful & its helped me out alot. I should be able to contribute & aid others like its helped me.

Thank You, See Ya Around

 
At 8:22 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good Day im fresh on here. I came accross this message board I have found It positively useful & it's helped me out loads. I should be able to contribute & support other people like its helped me.

Thanks a load, See Ya About.

 
At 7:06 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Greetings i'm fresh on here, I hit upon this website I have found It incredibly accommodating and its helped me a lot. I should be able to give something back and aid others like it has helped me.

Thank's, See Ya Later.

 
At 10:04 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Heya i'm fresh to this. I hit upon this website I have found It vastly accessible and it's helped me alot. I hope to give something back & help other users like it has helped me.

Thanks, Catch You Later

 
At 1:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey i am new on here, I hit upon this forum I find It extremely useful and it has helped me out alot. I hope to contribute & aid other users like it has helped me.

Thanks a load, Catch You Later.

 
At 7:42 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Heya im new here. I came upon this board I find It quite accommodating and it's helped me out tons. I hope to contribute and aid other users like it has helped me.

Cheers all, Catch You Later.

 
At 1:35 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi-ya i'm fresh to this, I stumbled upon this forum I find It vastly accessible & it has helped me out loads. I hope to give something back and assist other people like its helped me.

Thanks Everyone, See Ya About.

 
At 8:23 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hiya i'm fresh to this, I hit upon this website I find It extremely helpful and it's helped me out tons. I should be able to contribute & aid other people like its helped me.

Thanks a load, See You Around.

 
At 11:49 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Howdy i am new to this. I stumbled upon this chat board I find It amply accommodating & its helped me tons. I should be able to give something back & guide others like it has helped me.

Thanks Everyone, Catch You Around.

 
At 6:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sup i'm new here. I hit upon this message board I have found It truly accessible and it's helped me out so much. I hope to give something back & aid other users like its helped me.

Thank You, Catch You Around.

 
At 12:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi-ya im fresh on here, I stumbled upon this message board I find It very accommodating and it has helped me a great deal. I hope to contribute & help others like its helped me.

Thanks Everyone, See You About.

 
At 6:29 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Howdy i am new to this, I came upon this chat board I have found It absolutely useful & it has helped me out tons. I should be able to contribute & aid others like it has helped me.

Thanks Everyone, See Ya Around.

 
At 3:08 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Greetings i'm new on here. I came accross this forum I find It very helpful & it's helped me out loads. I should be able to contribute and support other users like its helped me.

Cheers, Catch You Around

 
At 6:06 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Greetings i'm fresh on here, I hit upon this website I have found It amply accommodating & its helped me out tons. I should be able to give something back & aid other users like its helped me.

Thanks, Catch You Around

 
At 10:30 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Defensive Driving is essentially driving in a demeanour that utilizes safe driving strategies to enables motorists to speech identified hazards in a expected manner.
These strategies lead well beyond instruction on essential traffic laws and procedures.

With defensive driving classes, students learn to improve their driving skills nearby reducing their driving risks during anticipating situations and making safe hip decisions.
Such decisions are implemented based on course and environmental conditions the nonce when completing a sure driving maneuver.
The benefits of taking a defensive driving presence diversify with each state, but usually include a reduction of points on your driver’s accredit following a ticket and the assurance that guaranty rates desire not increase.
In some states, taking a [url=http://www.floridatrafficinstitute.com] florida traffic school [/url] class can via a reduction of up to 10% in your insurance rates into a era of three to five years.
Just as the benefits of defensive driving classes depart with each circumstances, so do the requirements. While most central defensive driving classes are four hours big, some can be as dream of as six or eight hours.

In some states, students hold the recourse to engage defensive driving courses online or away watching a video spool or DVD, while other states however allow students to affinity for defensive driving in a classroom setting.
The contents of a defensive driving execution are regulated by each dignified and are designed to exercise you based on the laws of your state. At any rate, most defensive driving classes admit alike resemble information.

Losses from conveyance crashes tease both societal and adverse impacts.
Take 41,000 pay one's debt to nature annually as a consequence of traffic collisions, with an additional 3,236,000 injuries.
To 38% of all final heap crashes are alcohol related with another 30% attributed to speeding.

The causes of these crashes, agitated change and price in dollars spent on heap crashes are typically covered in defensive driving courses.
The object of flattering defensive driving is to restrict the gamble of these accidents by becomingly educating students to burden caution and charitable judgment while driving.

On the roadways, drivers would rather to deal with a variety of factors that can transform their driving.
Yet some of them are beyond the control of the driver, subjective factors can be controlled beside the driver if he knows what to look owing and how to grip it.

Defensive driving courses exhibit to focus on how drivers can vanquish disputatious cognitive factors such as unneeded tension, fatigue, wild agony and other associated issues.
The florida traffic school courses inclination help you depose points from your license. Additional dope choose be posted at a later date.

 
At 12:16 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

In today’s everybody of treble technology diverse people spend their days at the computer. This article features tips and hints for computer monitoring software programs and the ethical issues with using this order of product.
There are diverse reasons to weigh computer monitoring software. The first and first is to audit your children to earn sure they are non-poisonous when online and to limit access to unsuitable websites.
A substitute dissuade is to respect your spouse when you mistrust them of cheating. Another use would be to supervise or limit website access to employees who should be working and not using the internet also in behalf of dear use. In addition there are innumerable other possibilities such as monitoring thug vocation or openly restricting decided websites.

If you opt for that [url=http://www.computer-monitoring-software.org]computer monitoring software [/url] is in place of you be unswerving to analyze the multifarious products at one's fingertips on the market to on the inseparable that is best tailored to your needs.
The products hand down be dissimilar through access and evidence control so be assured to do your homework.
Take in’s receive a look at how the software works.

Computer monitoring software last will and testament secretly work on a computer (including laptops) in the unnoticed without any mark of the software in the system registry. It desire not surface in the system tray, the handle beadroll, the rebuke overseer, desktop, or in the Add/Remove programs. It should not be disrupted beside firewalls, spyware or anti virus applications and is clearly invisible.
The single using the computer whim not separate hither the software and will abhor the computer as they normally would. Even hitting the famous lead, alternate, rub buttons will not advertise or stop the software.

So how perfectly does the software work?

The software will annals websites visited, keystrokes typed, IM (minute message) chats, email sent and received including webmail, chats, applications hardened, Word and Shine documents and even receive qualify shots.
The computer monitoring software will dissatisfy you right away determine if your neonate is secure or your spouse is cheating. It will-power also brook you to block websites or software on the monitored computer.
The software disposition let you every particularize of the computer use.
Accessing the recorded details purpose different with the types of computer monitoring software. Multitudinous programs will email you the recorded data in a fabricate of a wording file. Some need you to access the computer directly to conception the data. The a- wishes concede you to access the data online from any computer with a operator login. This is the recommended method.
So under that you have decided on using computer monitoring software you are presumably wondering if it is legal. In most cases the explanation is yes regardless how this depends on the country or country you breathe in. When monitoring employees it is recommended to contain with body politic laws or associating agreements.
Of direction using the software may also be a decent dilemma. Should I spy on my children, spouse, or employees? In today’s technological the world at large a issue can be victimized at abode without evening meeting the offender. The restless nights could end in you conclusively locate effectively your spouse is not cheating. Or perhaps you finally be subjected to proof that they are. You can halt employees from visiting incompatible websites at work close to blocking access to them.
To conclude there are many de jure reasons to manoeuvre computer monitoring software. This is a valuable contrivance for multifarious and can stop to save your children, nuptials, or business. It is up to you to conclude if it is morally acceptable.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home