Monday, May 29, 2006

one more day of leave...and a past week of indecision.

i have exactly 24 hours left until the end of my leave. *sigh* why is time relative? why can't it be longer some days and shorter others i.e. holidays & leave vs. work. why can't the day take a longer time to pass when you get the opportunity to wake up late, such that waking up 4 hours later means you have 4 hours more to spend? definitely on the more important things in life, like eat, drink, play and make merry?

made and committed to a decision within 4 days. remember that it took me 17 mins to drive via the PIE to a mobil station along stevens road to reach orchard. remember that it took me that same drive and pit stop to fill petrol to make up my mind to send that sms. remember that the sky was slightly filled with gray clouds, and the petrol station had 3 cars to the side ready to go through the wash. remember that all the decisions in my life leading up to that moment rushed through me within that 17 mins it took to reach mobil. ok maybe not that drama but i think that it was a definitive pit stop at this point. and i do remember myself saying "i will look back at this moment..."

was the decision already made when i typed out the sms prior to driving off from my place? was the decision already made when i sent it through? was the framing of the sms so indicative of the response that i received?

some questions in life need no answers. but this one request made, i pray that it leads me to the conclusion of the calculated risk undertaken; that it leads me to new chapters and a brighter shade of green and jumpstart the 5 year plan that i am still currently on.

it's been some time since i last had to think so clearly and precisely. please gut do not be wrong.

3 straight, not straightened:

At 9:07 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

If you had read "Blink: The Power of Thinking without Thinking", then just go with the first thought that came to mind! ;) All the best yeah?

P/s: somehow, my gut seem to tell me you proposed to your gf. wuhahahha....

- Evon.

 
At 9:25 AM, Blogger debbs said...

so drama, what's going on?
what's the big decision!?

 
At 11:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

he'd have MAJOR guts if he tried to propose to me via sms! haha..

-tam

 

Post a Comment

<< Home