Monday, March 07, 2005

in the blink of an eye

cannot cannot believe how fast time just whizzed by me today. one minute i was fixing a fan in office and the next i am rushing home to give tuition. *sigh* what is going on lar dey?? i need time, give me time, desire time. if only so that i can finish more stuff within the deadline.

exceed expectations. nonetheless. btw, that's one of company principles. not something that i pulled out of my non-existential hat.

who sang the song 'loving you'? somebody please tell me. the one that goes 'loving you is easy cos you're beautiful, and loving you, is all i wanna do...'
it's been in my head, since LUSH 99.5 started playing it waaayyy too early. *shakes head*

tomorrow. round two. i can hear the bells go ring-ding-a-ling-ding-ling-a-ling do...

3 straight, not straightened:

At 9:41 PM, Blogger BluE PiG said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 9:47 PM, Blogger BluE PiG said...

I know I KNOW!
Minnie Riperton - Loving You
Hehe...had a long time browsing my mp3 list ;) - Evon.

 
At 10:20 PM, Blogger inspirethereal said...

oooo..you da best! she sounds damn asian can..

 

Post a Comment

<< Home